In fact, when I did the "2012 prediction" post, I have no idea that Egg was pregnant and yet a lot of friends started questioning us whether Egg was really pregnant. We even tried to clear the air by telling them that there was a slight misunderstanding in the artwork. However, Egg took her pregnancy test that night and to our shock, it was positive!!
We weren't convince with the pregnancy tester's result so we went to see an obstetrician to clear our doubt. Egg was confirmed pregnant.
I know this is kind of nonsense for some of you but we were very "kia si (timid)" so we tried to follow the golden rules passed down from our parents. Better safe than sorry right?
Prenatal care was as important as postnatal care as it keeps both the mother and the baby healthy and safe before labor.
A lot of mothers-to-be weren't sure what to do or buy before and after giving birth, thus we would like to introduce the Pre&Postnatal Care set from Tanamera which includes all the necessities with guides on the usage of their products and its benefits.
Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- Apply on damp skin to prevent stretch marks.
- To prepare for smoother, easier delivery with minimal perinea tearing.
- Consume daily to prevent constipation.
Brown Formulation Soap
- Gently removes dead skin cells and stimulates blood circulation.
- Improves overall skin condition.
- Effective in removing brown spots on neck, underarm, inner thighs, abdomen and relieving skin rashes.
Lavender Floral Water
- For hydrating dry skin and cooling hot, sensitized skin.
- As aromatherapy pillow spray for moms who have difficulty in sleeping.
Herbal Massage Oil
- Relief to back pain, stiff shoulder and neck, swollen and puffy ankles.
All the products in the set have no animal testing, no artificial perfumes, coloring or preservatives, and it is made up of all natural plant ingredients.
As for the price, it's from RM 360 (including postage)!
More about Tanamera Pre&Postnatal set please visit their site --> Tanamerapostnatal
Next up! Postnatal care! :D